Applicable Model: 9110
The below instructions provide a few step by step guidance to storing and saving voltage and current values into internal memory for 9110 power supply.
To store settings, do the following:
1. Set the group to be used for storing settings. The instrument can store up to 100 groups. Each group can store up to 4 settings, which include voltage and current settings. To verify or change group, press shift and hold down “D V/A” button for 3 seconds until the voltage display shows “OVP”. Press “C” button until display shows “GrP” at the top. Below this shows a number. This is the “group number”. Use the rotary knob to change the number. Press “C” after any changes to save changes and exit the setup menu.
2. Enter the voltage and current settings you want to store. Use the “D V/A” key to toggle between setting voltage and current.
3. Now, press “shift” and “A” button. There will be 4 green dots blinking on the display, next to the “A” “B” “C” “D” labels.
4. Now, press “A” again if you want to store to “A”. “B” for “B”. “C” or “C”. Or “D” for “D”. Once you click any of the 4 buttons, the display will return to the main display.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 if you want to store multiple settings within the same group.
To recall the stored settings, do the following:
1. Press “shift” and “B” button to go into Preset mode. On the display, there should be a green dot next to the Preset label to indicate preset mode.
2. Now, press either “A”, “B”, “C”, or “D” button to recall the stored settings accordingly.
3. The restored voltage and current settings will display temporarily for 3 seconds and will go back to 0 if output is off. If output is already on, display will show measured values based on the set voltage and current values.