If your DC load does not seem to put a load and there are no voltages or current (display shows 0.00V and 0.000A), please check below for troubleshooting.
- Check that the leads/cables/wires used to connect between your DC source and the load are securely connected. Positive to positive; negative to negative terminals.
- Check that the connected source is outputting power. If it's a power supply, test it with a resistor load or short to get a flow of current.
- Check that the leads/cables/wires used have good continuity. Bad cables or faulty leads are often the cause of this problem.
- Check that a load value such as current or voltage is configured and stored on the load first. Do this by pressing I-set for setting current load or V-set for setting voltage load.
- Check that the inputs of the DC load is ON. Display indicator should not display "OFF" when unit input is turned on.
- Check that remote sense is turned off. The "sense" indicator should not be displayed when it is off. Verify this from within the Config menu (shift + 0 goes into menu system) under "remote sense" that it is set to "OFF <default>".