UVL and UCL errors
UVL and UCL stand for Upper Voltage Level and Upper Current Level, respectively.
Sometimes for different reasons these limits can get missconfigured in the power supplies. There is no way to adjust these limits from the front panel of the power supplies. The software PSCS available in the page of each product, under the "Docs & Software" tab (version 2.9) allows the customer to adjust this values to the default values or to levels that allow the proper operation.
1. Open the software PSCS Version 2.9
2. Establish communication with the power supply (there are more detailed instructions in the zip file to establish communication)
3. Once communication has been established, go to the Setting Tab.
4. Use the Voltage Upper Limit (UVL) Setting and Current Upper Limit (UVL) Setting sliding bars to adjust the limits to accepted values.
5. Click OK
6. Reset power supply.
7. Check operation of voltage and current levels.